Location: 4th Floor
Timing: Shift Starts from 7am and End at 12pm, Sunday is Off.
Dialysis is the Leading department of Tabba kidney institute since last 20 years, a state of art kidney setup where our
patient feel comfort and get dialysis services better than other because:
1. Fully air conditioned environment
2. We are providing bicarbonate dialysis only.
3. We have dedicated dialysis staff.
4. We have dedicated doctor for dialysis.
5. We have High flux dialysis facility.
6. We have dedicated machines for Hepatitis C
positive and negative patients.
7. We have separate room and machines for
hepatitis B positive patients.
8. We have all necessary Nephrology and Urology
services in one roof.
Our dialysis patients looks good and expects longer life due to dedicated services provided by Tabba kidney institute
• Hemodialysis Single Use
• Hemodiafiltration Single Use ( Six Hours) Session
• High-Flux (Deluxe) Dialysis (Using High-Flux
Dialyzer, Endo toxin filter and Bicart)
LOCATION: Third Floor in (ICU)
Patients with acute conditions and with multiple organ involvement issue are unable to receive an adequate dialysis
sessions. For these patients, TKI has initiated other modalities of dialysis treatment including hemodiafiltration. With
these modalities patients with very low blood pressure can have an adequate dialysis treatment for upto 10 hours. This
form of dialysis therapy is performed only on admitted patients.