Our mission is to support our Tabba Kidney Institute Leadership, Department Heads and employees in the achieving their personal and strategic goals. We intend to achieve this by attracting, recruiting, training, developing and retaining high calibre staff and constantly revitalizing the employees of Tabba Kidney Institute through Benchmark policies and practices.
Medical Officer (ICU / WARD / ER): with valid PMDC (Rotational duties) Karachi.
ICU Technicians: (Rotational duties) Minimum 2-3 Years of Experience, Karachi.
X-Ray Technicians/Technologist: (Rotational duties) Minimum 2-3 Years of Experience, Karachi.
Pharmacy Assistant: Minimum 2-3 Years of Experience (Rotational duties)
To apply kindly fill the form and upload your C.V
Social Media Executive
Responsibilities and duties:
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout) and design campaign using designing software.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams.
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction who response.
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer monthly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Proven work experience as a Social media marketing
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to create creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Master’s (Preferred)
BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field